Start with me hobbies

 ello mates, I'm Asyira cintarayna Orizani, you can call me anything you want cuz i don't mind a bit


lets start with hobby, i really like collecting things, like a toy or action figure and because of that a lot of people think, that my hobby's childish but i don't mind what people say because for me buying all of the collectable things making me satisfied. for example i often buy tumbler and never use it also buying kinderjoy just because i love the toys inside of them. Beside that I'm a very big fan of movies, any kind of movies except for bollywood it's not really my thing.. I can watching movie for 24/7, i lovee disney movies, oh and marvel, and also star wars. I often bought merchandise from my favorite movie like chucky doll from child play movies, oh I forgot I also love lego, i can spend all of my money just to buy lego.. I never actually played with them, i just bought it to put it on display and take a look at it. 


God have you seen London?? I really want to go there but here's a thing I really want to travel around the world and the problem is.. i'm tooooo lazy or in Indonesian we call it 'mager', like dude do you know that I rarely go outside if I don't really need to, mostly I spent the rest of my holiday at home.. yeah.. boring right.

OH OH have I already told you my interest in making art? like making a sculpture, sketching and drawing. Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm good at it or my drawing is beautiful,, its really not! its just MEH.. here lemme show you some of my drawings,,







Komentar